The On-Campus Recruiting Program provides participating employers the opportunity to post available internship or entry-level professional positions and collect resumes from candidates through the convenience of our 100% web-based software - RaiderNet. You pre-select the candidates you wish to interview and we arrange your schedule(s) the way you want them. It's an easy and convenient way to meet your hiring needs.
On-Campus Recruiting is available during the Fall or Spring Semester:
- FALL: September/October/November
- SPRING: February/March/April
- Reserve Your Date(s)
- Recruiting Policy
- "Offer" Guidelines
*Please call 973-353-5313 to discuss the optimum visit date and reserve the necessary interview space.
We will then need:
- A complete description of each internship and/or professional position that you wish to collect resumes and interview for.
- A completed and signed EEO form
*Please Note: Your signed EEO form MUST be returned in order to retain your date. A new EEO form must be completed and placed on file each academic year, as required by law.
Employer Recruiting Policy
The following organizations will be permitted to post jobs through RaiderNet and participate in select Career Fairs events on the Newark campus. However, they will not be permitted to participate in the Rutgers on-campus Recruiting (interviewing) program:
- Third-Party Recruiters - These include executive search firms and employment agencies
- Commission-Only Employers - These include organizations that do not pay a base salary to their employees.
- Multilevel Employers (also known as "Pyramid Employers") - These include organizations that depend on employees recruiting others to sell products and services on a commission basis.
- Upfront Product Purchase Employers - These include organizations that require employees to invest their own resources in the purchase of supplies, products or services to carry out their business.
EMPLOYER OFFER GUIDELINES
The office of the Career Development Center strongly recommends the following guidelines in regards to response times once "offers" have been extended to a Rutgers University-Newark student:
- Full-Time Offers - Fall Semester, Until December 1
- Full-Time Offers - Spring Semester, A minimum of 2 weeks to decide
- Internship Offers - End of Summer, Until October 1
- Internship Offers - Fall Semester, Until December 1
- Internship Offers - Spring Semester, Until March 14; or a minimum of 2 weeks to decide
* In some cases, students may ask for extensions beyond these suggested guidelines. We hope you can accommodate these requests to enable the student to complete their recruiting process and make the best possible decision.
* Please do refrain from offering large "exploding bonuses" as incentives for early acceptance.
The following guidelines apply to employers and current accounting majors participating in the Accounting Recruitment Program at Newark and New Brunswick.
Click Here to view and download guidelines