Welcome to the Rutgers-Newark Career Development Center Employer section. Here you will find complete information on the services and resources that we provide to area employers like yourself. Rutgers Newark is noted for its diverse student population and has been recognized for the 12th year in a row by US News and World report as "the most diverse national University campus in the Country".
We take pride in helping our employer partners identify top candidates for Internships, Co-ops, or Professional Career Opportunities from the following colleges here on the Rutgers-Newark Campus:
- Newark College of Arts and Sciences (School 21)
- University College (School 62)
- Rutgers-Newark School of Business (School 29 - Undergraduate)
- Rutgers College of Nursing (School 25)
- Graduate School-Newark (School 26)
- School of Public Affairs and Administration (School 20)
Click here to review our EMPLOYER CHECKLIST of SERVICES.
Review our EMPLOYER RECRUITING POLICY