Club Sponsored Events
The Career Development Center works directly with the elected leadership of R-N Student Clubs and Organizations to arrange and coordinate Employer Information Sessions, Pre-Interview Receptions, and other career related presentations.
Clubs working in consort with the Career Development Center during the academic year include:
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance & Accounting
- National Association of Black Accountants
- Rutgers Accounting Society
- Rutgers Newark Finance Society
- Rutgers Newark Marketing & Management Society
Please click HERE to view the most current schedule available.
Club Presidents: Interested in partnering with the Career Development Center to bring employers to speak to your membership?
Club Presidents: Click here to get started
Please contact Dean Hopkins or Ms. Cheryl Egan at 973-353-5311 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line type: "Join Employer Presentation Network".