Club Sponsored Events
The Career Development Center works directly with the elected leadership of R-N Student Clubs and Organizations to arrange and coordinate Employer Information Sessions, Pre-Interview Receptions, and other career related presentations.
Clubs working in concert with the Career Development Center during the 2008/2009 academic year include:
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance & Accounting
- National Association of Black Accountants
- Rutgers Accounting Society
- Rutgers-Newark Ascend
- Rutgers-Newark Finance Society
- Rutgers-Newark Marketing & Management Society
Please click HERE to view the most current schedule available.
Interested in partnering with the Career Development Center to bring employers to speak to your membership? Click here to get started
Download the Guest Speaker Parking Form.
Download the Event Attendance Sheet.
Please contact Dean Hopkins or Ms. Cheryl Egan at 973-353-5311 or send an e-mail to email@example.com and in the subject line type: "Join Employer Presentation Network".