Welcome to HE Group!
Research in the HE group is
aimed at exploring the novel properties of nanomaterials for
higher-performance renewable energy devices, trace level molecular
detection and multifunctional nonviral gene delivery agents for cancer
Conducting polymer/carbon nanotube (Graphene) composites
Multiplexed electrical and optical biosensors
Nanotechnology for nonviral gene delivery and co-delivery of multiple
drugs for efficient cancer therapy
- Yufeng Ma won New Jersey Patent Award (2010). Congratulations!
- Alex Minhua Chen was awarded Graduate School Dean's Doctoral Dissertation
Award for his outstanding doctoral dissertation (2009). Congratulations!
- Oleh Taratula Won The New Jersey Cancer Research Award for Scientific
Excellence (2009). Congratulations!
- On Jan. 20, 2009, Alex Minhua Chen
successfully passed his Ph.D. Defense. Thesis title: Nanotechnology for
Efficient Delivery of Short Therapeutic Oligonucleotides and Co-delivery
with Chemical Anticancer Drugs for Effective Cancer Therapy.
Congratulate Alex on his remarkable works!!! Alex returned to Merck
& Co. for a full-time position!
- In Sep, 2008, Oleh Taratula became No.2
Ph.D. in He Group after successfully defending his thesis titled:
Nanotechnology in developing multifunctional non-viral gene delivery
systems. Oleh joined Dr. Minko's group as postdoctoral associate in Oct,
- In Aug, 2008, Shah R. Ali was accepted to Stanford
Medical School. Congratulation on his great success and wish him the
best in the future!
- In Sept, 2007, Yufeng Ma successfully
defended his thesis and became No.1 Ph.D. in He Group. Yufeng is now a
senior scientist in Polyestar Tech., Boston, MA.