Christchurch, New Zealand

Name: Julanne Clarke-Morris
Email: mediaofficer@ang.org.nz
Yr. web site: www.anglican.org.nz (soon to be launched
www.anglicanmedia.org.nz)
City: State: Christchurch, New Zealand

I heard about or connected to your page via: The recommendation of John
Allen (Anglican Communion )
I spent most of my time with your: Women's ordination and parish allocation
statistics.

 Dear Louie,

Greetings from Aotearoa New Zealand,

Thank you for making your excellent statistics available so freely.
I came to your site to research an article about an NZ woman priest who has
just retired after 32 years of ordained ministry. I was wanting to put her
career into the context of the worldwide picture of  ordained women. Your
statistics will be very useful . Thank you again for making them available.
My article (on Carole Graham) should appear in the next issue of Anglican
Taonga magazine, our provincial magazine for Aotearoa, New Zealand and
Polynesia.
If you don't recieve a copy of it early this year and you'd like to see the
story, please email the editor Brian Thomas bjthomas@orcon.net.nz  I have
given you these extra details because I actually complete my job here as
Media officer for the province in a couple of weeks and may overlook
returning the hard copy to you. -I hope not, but here's your back-up anyway!

Thanks again,
Julanne Clarke-Morris

Julanne Clarke-Morris
Media Officer for the Anglican Church in Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia
Media Office: 51 Kensington Avenue, St Albans, Otautahi/Christchurch
Mobile: 021 348470
Tel: +64 3 385 3484
Fax: +64 3 385 3483
Email: mediaofficer@ang.org.nz