Houston, TX

Name: Sarah Thomas
Email: andysally@houston.rr.com
Yr. web site:
City: State: Houston, TX

I heard about or connected to your page via: from Muffie Maroney

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
__X_Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other: I am the mother of a boy in cubscouts.  I read that the
Episcopal church made a resolution to discuss with the scouts their
position of discrimination against gay scout leaders, scouts and
those who support them.  I'm hoping that the church has done more
than just issue a resolution.  Do you know of any activity by the
church on this issue?  My son enjoys scouting but I'm uncomfortable
with their discriminatory agenda.  Muffie Maroney told me that
you might have some information on this.  She gave me your phone
number but I thought I'd email first since she told me you were sick
for a while.  Also, she says hi!

Sally (Sarah) Thomas