Not given

Dear Louie Crew:
    My name is Jack Peachum.
    My e-mail is Mintjlp@MECKCOM.net
    Sorry, that's all I can tell you at the moment.
    Thanks for the info on poetry markets.

    This is a sample of the kind of thing I'm doing now:

                           THE WOMAN
        Goddess of Circumstance,
        take note of that women there--
        she has rejected me!
        She is a hole in my heart
                    and a stone in my kidney!
        But-- I beg you- see to her,
        I pray no harm comes to her.
        Pain she has brought into my life, pain everlasting,
        a tribulation beyond all accounting,
        an open wound that will not heal--
        and a grace that passeth all understanding;
        a charm more savory than a warm fire
        or expensive scotch.
        I would rather one hour with her
        in the teeth of a hurricane,
        her light at my feet,
        than a hundred years in a safe cellar
        nursing the darkness.

Some wd/ call this love poetry. I prefer the term Vers de societe. I believe
in the irrelevant. That is, I believe that the irrelevant-- the ability to
appreciate the inconsequential, often purely ornamental-- is what separates
us from the other animals. N'est pas?
To carry a message is to be a messenger.