Harrisonburg, Virginia, USA

Name: Rev. Lawrence M. Yoder, Ph. D.
Email: lawrenceyoder@velocitus.net
Yr. web site:
City: State: Harrisonburg, Virginia, USA

 I heard about or connected to your page via: My search on Chong Wen Men Church in Beijing.
I spent most of my time with your: On that page

___Computer Materials. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/sharewar.html
___Course/Class Materials. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/courses.html
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/lbg.html
___Poetry Resources. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/poetry.html
___Religious Resources. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html
___Ecumenical Resources. http://rci.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/pubd/ecumen.html

 Please comment:

I visited your pages about the Chong Wen Men Church in Beijing. At the present moment Rev. Wu Wei, who has been a pastor of this church since 1986, is on a two or three year study leave here at Eastern Mennonite Seminary in Harrisonburg, Virginia. It is interesting to compare the content of your material about his church with what he reports now. He reports a number of different services each Sunday in order to accommodate the thousands of the people who wish to attend. Rev. Wu Wei's wife, Rev. Wu Jing Zhen, is on the faculty of Yinjing Seminary in Beijing, so there is a significant shift in the place of women in ministry, too.