Cumberland, MD

Name: JoAnn Walker
Email: cwalker07@atlanticbb.net
Yr. web site:
City: State: Cumberland, MD

I heard about or connected to your page via: Heard Bishop Spong speak on
UCTV and am reading his new boo, Sins of Scripture.
I spent most of my time with your:
Put an X to the left of  all that apply.

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/sharewar.html
___Course/Class Materials. E.g.,
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/courses.html
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g., https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/lbg.html
_X__Poetry Resources. E.g., https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/poetry.html
_X__Religious Resources. E.g., https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other: I belong to a spiritual book club and Bishop Spong's new book is
very exciting to us and our group. He is up against a strong, radical
religious right and his courage gives me courage. We definitely need a
reformation; a new spiritual renaissance. I was raised a Roman Catholic
and we are as split in our views as the country as a whole is split.
There is a wonderful video out about Martin Luther that is very
inspirational. Our group is also reading a book called "God's Politics"
by Wallace that is also very positive. Please tell Mr. Spong how
grateful I am for his work!!!

Sincerely,

JoAnn Walker
201 Massacusetts Ave.