Minnesota

[submitted as a guest book entry. --lc]

Dr. Crew:

Have accessed your site a number of times and thought you ought to
know.  I am on the theological opposite side, but find your site to
be thoughtful and thought-provoking.

I think that you underappreciate the conflict that many of us have
with our spirit of the days welcome and our can't get around it
attention to the Gospel.  I wish that you would be a tad more
understanding of how complicated this is.

Nevertheless, while I remain in conflict, I wish you the best,

Leslie Summers
FiF
Diocese of Minnesota

------

[LC responds]

Thank you for your kind words.  I am grateful for your many visits.

Even as a gay person, I did not accept myself as God made me until I was
28, so I do understand that doing so is complicated.   I rejoice that you
are willing to engage in the struggle.  It is not important that we all be
at the same place in this.

Nor do I assume that I am right and you are wrong.  We both try very hard
to be.  God alone knows.

I may be wrong about sexuality; I am not wrong about God:  God's property
is always to show mercy.

Pray for me.  I will pray for you.

Joy!