Place not given

What a wonderful site! Thanks for making all the publishers available
to me so easily! I have added you to my favourites, and will be back
regularly!
I want to tell you a bit about myself, but feel that It might not be
appropriate. So I will just say, I have suffered, though not gay, I
too have suffered the stigma of a ' not so normal person' , in this
world.
It inspired me to write, and my therapist, who is gay, has told me
that he too writes poetry, as it is a form of relief. But you know
what? I don't want to hide anymore, and want the world to read and
feel what I have suffered. Not to revenge them, but to help others to
' come and and speak ' .
Well, thats enough from me, all the best to you and yours, and once
again , thankyou!

Daphne. x