Tampa, FL

Have purchased and read all of Bishop Spong's books. Believe he is
right on in his exegetical and theological thinking. I am a fan of
Hans Kung and feel that he would agree with  Bishop Spong were he not
silenced by Rome. Would be interested in seeing that communities that
followed Spong's teachings could be identified. Attended a Call to
Action Meeting of progressive Catholics and was surprised to find
that he was known and appreciated by this group's leaders. I learned
of Bishop Spong through my reading of his books at Border's Book
store in Tampa Florida. William Weiskopf