Madrid, Spain

Please put the next four responses on the same line with the prompts.

Name: Camilo Menendez-Tolosa
Email: camilomt@telefonica.net
Yr. web site:
City: State: Madrid. Spain.

        The current government of my country -Spain- has announced an
"strategic alliance" between civilizations. Indeed that sounds
beautifully poetical and romantic. But the reallity is completely
different.

        Christianity is being put by my government as a dangerous
religion that should be banned from our two thousand year History
while other religions are welcomed, even blessed, by a government
that declares himself as "non religious".

         We, the spanish christians, are becoming with this religious
persecution full human persons while our enemies are becoming
something even less than non-persons. The most they ignore us, the
more and more we become persons; it's exactly the opposite they're
trying to do to us.

            Thank you.