Sewanee, TN

Please put the next four responses on the same line with the prompts.

Name: Robin Biffle
Email:  bifflrl9@sewanee.edu
Yr. web site:
City: State: Sewanee, Tenn. (home diocese is Montana)

I heard about or connected to your page via: I think I heard about
the page for the first time when you talked about it at the Claiming
the Blessing Conference in St. Louis, but I'm not sure.  The site is
on my "favorites" list - I've just never, until now, taken the time
to sign the guest book.
I spent most of my time with your:  With your news and other info re:
ECUSA & Anglican Communion, esp. re: LGBT stuff & stuff re: women
priests.

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
_x__Course/Class Materials. E.g.,
_x__Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
__x_Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

Please comment:  I thank you for all your work and passion on
maintaining this site.  May you be blessed with a very long life so
you can keep raising the sky.  Thank you for your humor.  Thank you
for your compassion.  Thank you for your attention to detail.  And
much more.

  Robin Biffle