Jinan, Shandong, China

  Name: Ferdinand
Email: awungferd@yahoo.com
Yr. web site:
City: State: Jinan, Shandong, China
I heard about or connected to your page via: Web search engine
___Computer Materials. E.g.,
_X__Course/Class Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html
Other:

See Guess Who's Coming to Dinner: Student Racism in China and America at
http://www-rci.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/pubd/guesswho.html
Please comment: The material detailing students' responses to race
dating. From the content, it is not clear to me whether the chinese
students quizzed were those living in America or in China. I would
like to know if you have some information on current trends in China.
I think as compared to the 80s when this survey was carried out, the
third millenium has witnessed much changes, though the disdain for
the black skin may not have reduced much.BEST REGARDS.

LUV LIFTS US UP

WHERE WE BELONG[40.gif] [08.gif]

Yahoo! Personals