Birmingham Alabama

  • To:
  • Subject: Birmingham Alabama
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:09:38 EST

Name:  Martha Jane Patton
Email:
Yr. web site: none
City: State: Birmingham, AL

I heard about or connected to your page via: googled "Chancellors of
the Episcopal Church"
I spent most of my time with your:
Put an X to the left of all that apply.

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/sharewar.html
___Course/Class Materials. E.g.,
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/courses.html
__  Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/lbg.html
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/poetry.html
_x_Religious Resources. E.g.,
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

Please comment:

I was actually looking for the names of our diocesan chancellors and
found exactly what I was looking for.  Suddenly there was the list of
lawyers at General Convention, and my curious eyes were following
down the page to the photo of Gene Robinson's consecration, which I
had never seen.  An hour later now I am giving you all my personal
info (but please don't publish my email address).   Any web site that
includes references to Unix, diocesan chancellors, the rural South,
and a biracial gay marriage all in one place is all right by me.

and

.