Birmingham, Alabama

Name: Harold Warren
Email: highlandsfd@bham.rr.com
Yr. web site: none
City: State: Birmingham, Alabama

I heard about or connected to your page via: Presiding Bishop Search
Committee member
I spent most of my time with your: statistical information

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

Please comment: I just wanted to thank you for all of your efforts in
posting all of this material in such a clear format. After having the
chance to speak with the search committee, it was SO nice to have
data to go back to in attempting to better understand who all of the
candidates at that time might have been. Because of confidentiality
issues, I could not at that time post my thanks.

I AM however posting my thanks NOW. It was also a pleasure to meet
you briefly, when you passed through Birmingham to do an Integrity
retreat up at Camp McDowell. I'm the one with the flower shop, where
you stopped to pick up some things for the weekend.

Your effort is a help not only to the marginalized, but to the larger
body as well.

Blessings-

Harold Warren, Birmingham