Nan'An, Fujian, P.R.C.

Name: Armand David Mortise
Email: david08753@yahoo.com
Yr. web site: n/a
City: State: Nan'An, Fujian, P.R.C.  I heard about or connected to
your page via: Internet surfing by topic: Interracial relationships.
I spent most of my time with your: n/a
___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html   Other: n/a

Please comment:

     I am a bi-racial American male married to a Chinese national and
we currently live in Fujian province of The People's Republic of
China with our two year old daughter.  I was deeply moved by this
article as many of the experiences mentioned in your article are
identical to very painful moments in my family's history (in both
families, The United States and here in China).
   For what it's worth, I am very grateful for the time and attention
that you have given to this subject. You sincerely have my deepest
appreciation.   Thank you L. Crew.

                                                     Armand D.
Mortise