San Antonio, TX

Entry Form

Please copy into an email message, fill it out, and mail to
lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu

Please put the next four responses on the same line with the prompts.

Name:  Dwayne Allison
Email:  dwayne-allison@sbcglobal.net
Yr. web site:
City: State:  San Antonio, Texas  78228

I heard about or connected to your page via:  San Antonio Gay and
Lesbian Episcopal Fellowship

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
_X_Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

to stay abreast on new developments that you come across in
 all your materials and resources.

 Thank you for taking the time to read this email.

  Dwayne Allison

  dwayne-allison@sbcglobal.net

---- my response:

Thanks for your visit and for your entry.

I don't maintain a mailing list.  I archive a fair number of my own posts
at http://www.andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/natter/

You will like want to kibitz on the bishops-deputies list, where activity
is intense through General Convention in June.  For details of how to sign
up as a kibitzer, see http://hobd.org

Joy!