Cheyenne, WY

NAME:  The Rev. Bob Spencer
EMAIL: densob@aol.com
YR. WEB SITE:  None
CITY/STATE:  Cheyenne, WY

I Connected to your ebb page thru Ann Fontaine and her web page

I was interested in your challenge and proposal to change the
Marriage Canon

As a gay priest, I am always most interested in the marriage issues
in both the church and the state.   have taken the stand of not
performing any "legal" marriages for the state until I can do the
same for all people.  I will bless marriages that are legalized by
the legal authority in the area.  This is of little risk for me since
I am retired from Hospital Chaplaincy, but I think it is a stand
worth taking.  You and the entire convention are in my prayers now
and as things unfold.