Topanga, CA

  • To:
  • Subject: Topanga, CA
  • From: Szzydvm@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:25:08 EDT

Please put the next four responses on the same line with the prompts.

Name: Sazzy Borden
Email: szzydvm@aol.com
Yr. web site: ??
City: State: Topanga, CA

I heard about or connected to your page via: info search on Bishop
Katherine Jefferts Schori

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/sharewar.html
___Course/Class Materials. E.g.,
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/courses.html
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/lbg.html
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/poetry.html
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

I was searching for information on the newly elected Bishop of the
Episcopal Church when I came across your web site.

Please comment:

I am not gay, but I support gay rights, including marriage.  I was
delighted when Bishop Gene Robinson was elected.  For everyone who
leaves the Church over this issue, I predict many congregations will
double with those of us who will return to the Church precisely
because we see the Episcopal Church as embracing diversity.  Hooray!

I am glad to know someone does this much research!  How do you find
time to do this and teach all those classes?   (And why the

Sazzy

and

.