Diocese of Washington

Greetings from the northernmost extremity of the Diocese of Washington

Please put the next four responses on the same line with the prompts.

Name:  Mark Hinckley
Email:   mnhinckley@comcast.net
Yr. web site:  I don't have one.  My parish is: http://www.stannesdamascus.org
City: State:

I heard about or connected to your page via: St. Slizabeth's Roanokae, VA web site
I spent most of my time with your:
Put an X to the left of  all that apply.

___Computer Materials. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/sharewar.html
___Course/Class Materials. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/courses.html
_X_Lesbigay Issues. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/lbg.html
___Poetry Resources. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/poetry.html
___Religious Resources. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:  I love "365 Reasons to be an Episcopalian."  My own two additions to that list would be: (i) "Taking communion at Saint Thomas's Dupont Circle, with a drag queen to one side and a very proper lobbyist on the other.  The sign says 'The Episcopal Church Welcomes You', and the people of God who are Episcopalians mean it."  (ii) "The people of Saint Anne's Parish, Damascus, Maryland.  Love is a verb, and if one has to be diagnosed with colon cancer (as I was in 2004), being supported by a group of people who take 'Love Thy Neighbor' both seriously and practically is the best position to be in."