Bangkok, Thailand

                                 Entry Form

        Please copy into an email message, fill it out, and mail to
                        lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu

Please put the next four responses on the same line with the prompts.

Name: Lance Woodruff
Email: lance.woodruff@gmail.com
Yr. web site:
City: State: Bangkok, Thailand (ex-San Francisco, ex-Cleveland,
ex-Haddonfield, NJ)

I heard about or connected to your page via: many times, many ways

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
_x_Poetry Resources. E.g.,
_x_Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other: I am a (straight) anglican-Episcopalian, who has appreciated
much of your work ove the years. I write this morning for news
regarding the whereabouts and activities of Rev. Jon Shuler, former
interim rector at Christ Church Bangkok

Please comment:
I have been following Singapore-Sydney activities since 1991 in
Bangkok (although I came into the
Anglican Communion here, at St. Christophers' (Saigon), St. Paul's
Cathedral (Calcutta) in 1973-1974, and Trinity Cathedral (Cleveland).

--
Lance Woodruff THAILAND
Tel: 02 671-1515 Mobile: (01) 363-5397