Address not given

Mr Crew,

Growing up, I used to attend the Episcopal church, but was never told
the Gospel, so I spent my life until 36 years old going in every
wrong direction.  In 2001 I met the Jesus personally and have since
occasionally followed the Episcopal church in the news.  It seems
about every 2 to 3 months something more depraved than the previous
news comes out of this body.  Today, I thought I'd see what the
actual policy of this organization was concerning homosexuality.

http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/hobsexteach.html

Your email address is at the top of this, so you get the email...  I
can't imagine a more convoluted, less biblical explanation of such a
teaching than the one I just read.  The Holy Bible isn't difficult,
nor are the precepts laid out in this God-breathed document beyond
understanding.  It is my suggestion that you pick it up and read it
and then compare what it says to what you've put forth.  I have no
reason to doubt Scripture when it says men will be judged and
condemned for their perversions and I therefore ask you to reconsider
what you have affixed your name to, repent, and come to a sound
literal interpretion of the Holy Bible.  Should you need help
determining what the Bible says about this issue, I'm compiling a
short list of verses for your review:

Remember - the God of the Old Testament is the same God we worship
and adore today.  For I am the LORD, I do not change.  Malachi 3:6

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.
Leviticus 18:22

If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have
committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their
blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:13

For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their
women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.  Likewise
also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their
lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and
receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
Romans 1:26, 27

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of
God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor
adulterers, nor homosexuals,nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous,
nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the
kingdom of God. 1 Cor 6:9, 10

But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually
immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in
the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second
death.  Revelation 21:8

But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers
and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.  Revelation
22:15

There are other such passages, but this should be enough to remind
you of the severity of your stance and the penalty for the
perversions which are now considered acceptable within the Episcopal
church.  When Jesus, the Lord of all Creation, states those who
practice such perversions will be cast into the lake of fire and
brimstone, I would believe Him.