Annecy, France

 Name: Marie Rennard
Email: Marie@rennard.org
Yr. web site: http://www.huggyhome.net/intromarierennard.html
City: State: Annecy, France

Dear Louie,

There are times when one has to put things apart and say thanks.
I'm French, enjoy words more than anything else, both for reading and
writing.
I discovered your web site a year ago, looking for poetry to read. I
used your list first as a collection of web sites providing me with
english poetry. A few months later, I started writing myself in
english, whereas I had always used my own language before to express
poetry. I got so much fun doing it. Then I dared using your list to
submit my own text to editors, and was stuck with surprise when for
first time I received an acceptance form. Since then, I have had more
texts published in english than in my own language. And I have to
cheer you up, I would never have thought of it without your help.
Your work has made my life a bit of magic thing.
Although my contributions are quite modest, it's just like a window
more in my house, and for this, really, I have to thank.

regards,

Marie.