Brooklyn, NY

Name: The Rev. Emmanuel Nduka
Email: Nduka6@cs.com
Yr. web site:
City: State:

I heard about or connected to your page via:

I spent most of my time with your:

Put an X to the left of all that apply. ___Computer Materials. E.g.,

___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
_x__Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html Other:

Please comment:

It was beautiful reading more about Louie Crew  in the Internet after
I had met him in real life. His life from the records show an open
life---honest,unpretentious and sort of "here I am--all of me --and I
have no skeleton in the cupboard--you could dare search!" In one
word---openness---you may call it INTEGRITY. How many personalities
would give out openly ones telephone number, address or whatever.?
THE WORLD ,BUT ESPECIALLYTHE CHRISTIAN WORLD SHOULD LEARN MORE FROM
THIS LIFE--A SIMPLE ILLUSTRATION OF WHAT THE MASTER(CHRIST )ASKS OF
US ALL.--humility,forthrightness, and a desire to work for Him at
whatever level we are. And if we are tempted to judge ,we would be
more advised to remove the TIMBER  in our eyes so we could see
clearly the mote in another person's eyes.
                                                                 Rev
Fr Emmanuel Nduka