Minneapolis, MN

Name:  Rev. Robert Miller
Email:  rwmiller@mn.rr.com
Yr. web site:
City: State: Minneapolis, MN

I heard about or connected to your page via:  Google

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

Please comment:

 At a time when some in the Church are pressing for schism, how
quickly are forgotten the Chicago-Lambeth Quadrilateral, the
Three-legged Stool of Hooker, and our ordination vows to be loyal to
the doctrine, discipline, and worship of this Church, and faithfully
followers of the leadership of General Convention and the House of
Bishops.  Do vows, in marriage and in orders, no longer have a solemn
meaning?   To argue, as some do, from the primacy of individual
conscience does not serve the Body, especially when we are in roles
of church leadership.