Hendersonville, NC

Please copy into an email message, fill it out, and mail to
lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu

Please put the next four responses on the same line with the prompts.

Name: The Rt. Rev. William H. Folwell    Email: folwell@bellsouth.net
Yr. web site: N/A
City: State:  Hendersonville, NC

I heard about or connected to your page via: ViaMedia.USA website,
plus your House of Bishops list
I spent most of my time with your: Identifying the women pictured,
and appreciated what they represent to us all.

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

Please comment: I, having been retired over 16 years am so heartened
by all you do to enrich our lives and our understanding of human love
and sexuality.  I have also been greatly encouraged to discover the
number of dioceses that are participating in the via media work,
including, and especiallyu Pittsburgh, Fort Worth, Central Florida,
South Carolina, etc.

God bless you.
+William H. Folwell