Cicero, NY

Name:   James K. Taylor
Email:    jtaylo21@twcny.rr.com
Yr. web site:  none
City:  State:   6112 Cobblestone Dr, Cicero (Syracuse) NY, 13039-8003
I spent most of my time with your:  Lesbigay Issues and Religious
Resources, but love your poetry resources.
May it Please Your Majesty:  I thought we had pretty well finished up
the agenda for life, but discover we're somewhere before the
beginning, and pointed the wrong way.  I am very sad for ABC's
whirling dervish, but am incredibly grateful for you, and Frank, and
now Katharine Jefferts Schori.  And, as if I need to mention it, the
Holy Spirit.
Some of my British correspondents think that Rowan Cantuar has
pandered to Peter Akinola and others, but others say that HRH
Elizabeth II has directed a moral reconstruction of Anglicanism.
I cannot sit still again while Gene Robinson and Frank Griswold, and
even my own Skip Adams (Gladstone Bailey, III) suffer.  Is there any
joint confrontation of Rowan Williams in the works?
Much love always, Jim+