Sullivan, Maine

Name: H.W. Maclean
Email: suitebaybe@yahoo.com
Yr. web site: http://www.purplepeoples.blogspot.com/
City: State: Sullivan, Maine
    I heard about or connected to your page via: A google search for
submitting prose and poetry via the internet.
I spent most of my time with your:
Put an X to the left of  all that apply. ___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
_x__Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html Other:

Please comment:
When I first found this site it was with the intention of finding
resources to submit my prose via the internet. After exploring some,
I discovered, much to my delight, that there were also resources for
the gay community. Lesbigay issues, a subject I intend to peruse more
when I can. I am a late bloomer, as it were, in my falling in love
with a woman. There is much to be said and written along these lines
as I was married with children. All the challenges and self discovery
have been abundant and by no means simple. Complex issues revolving
my religion (I was a Jehovah's Witness as well) and my subsequent
shunning, losing my family and all my friends....I look forward to
reading more of your writings...

Heather [07.gif]

Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo!
Games.