Bakersfield, CA

Name: Barry D. Morris
Email: bdm@barrydmorris.net
Yr. web site:  Visited 2/7/2007
City: State: Bakersfield, CA I heard about or connected to your page
via: Yahoo search - "poetry publishers"
I spent most of my time with your: (enjoyed your whole site)
Put an X to the left of  all that apply. __X_Computer Materials.
E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/sharewar.html
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
_X__Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html Other:

Please comment:

I very much appreciate the email info. I have had some works
published in Poetry Foundation anthologies in 1987 and 2006,
including a "talking book" CD set in 2006. (Ego tank publication?)
Also various scientific articles for trade publications, etc.

I have written 124 poems and 50 Hai Ku, and arranged the poems into
12 books that reflect specific genre. I have also written many
collections of articles and short stories. All are resident in my
website, www.barrydmorris.net under "Barry's books". They include
philosophical, religious and scientific subjects presented with humor
and a certain irreverence (short of any actual disrespect).

Have a good day, and kind regards,

Barry Morris