Wilmington, DC

Name: Nancy Huston
Email: finewhine@comcast.net
Yr. web site:
City: State: Wilmington, DE

I heard about or connected to your page via: an online search of
Bishop Carolyn Tanner Irish!

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
__X_Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

Please comment: I have really enjoyed reading some of your pages
today!  I stumbled upon your site while online searching for info on
Bishop Carolyn Tanner Irish.  It was especially great to read the
comments by you and others on your various pages just after listening
to the Bishop Katharine webcast from NY.  I was hungry for something
to get into, comments to read, the internet was really buzzing
today.  I look forward to reading more and more on your site - cannot
get over how much history you have on it. Thank you!!