Convina, CA

Please put the next four responses on the same line with the prompts.

Name: Susan Webber
Email: webber47@verizon.net
Yr. web site:
City: State: Covina, Ca., 91722

I heard about or connected to your page via: Michael Fullam from
Integrity LGBT

_X__Computer Materials. E.g.,
_X__Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
_X__Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

Please comment:

With the recent tension within The Episcopal Church I have become very
discouraged. Reading your story and viewing your photo album gave me great
hope. The tension shared by many LGBT people's was nothing compared to
what you and your partner must have experienced.  You should write a book.
Your story is so vital for a source of encouragement and hope for your
brothers and sisters today. Thank you both for putting yourself on the
line to make life better for your LGBT brothers and sisters today. You
truly are an inspiration. Love in Christ; Susan