Fullerton, CA

Name: Raquel<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
Email: Tallsharkadonis@yahoo.com
Yr. web site:
City: State:  <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Fullerton,  Ca
I heard about or connected to your page via:
I spent most of my time with you~Rre:
Put an X to the left of all that apply.
__X_Computer Materials. E.g.,
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/sharewar.html
___Course/Class Materials. E.g.,
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/courses.html
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/lbg.html
_X__Poetry Resources. E.g.,
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/poetry.html
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html
Other:

Please comment:
  Sorry to hear that religious people and people in general cannot
accept Lesbians/Gays.  I am not a Lesbian but have several friends
that are and because of my association I have lost many so called
~Sfriends.~T  In my book they were not friends to keep any way.  I am
born Catholic but I am so disgusted with all the ~Sman made
religion.~T    God and I have a close spiritual understanding.  I
feel the only thing I miss at church is the kneeling up and downs
going on the pews.  It~Rs ok my back is bad couldn~Rt do it if I
tried.

and

.