Spring Hill, FL

Guestbook of Louie Crew

a.k.a. Li Min Hua, H.R.H. Quean Lutbelle, et. al.
Thank you very much for visiting my web pages. Please return again
often. Best wishes!--Louie Crew/Quean Lutibelle

Click here to view the Guestbook

Entry Form

Please copy into an email message, fill it out, and mail to
lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu

Please put the next four responses on the same line with the prompts.

Name: Penny Robillard MacPherson
Email: poetgirl16@bellsouth.net
Yr. web site: 2007
City: State: Spring Hill, FL

I heard about or connected to your page via: A Google Search

___Computer Materials. E.g.,

___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,

X___Poetry Resources. E.g.,

___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

Please comment: Because of the work you've done, through your site, I
have already published one poem in Muscadine Lines: A Southern
Journal and am anticipating the strong possibility of publishing
another poem in Breath and Shadow. Had it not been for your diligent
work, I would have had neither of these opportunities.

Being blind, the venue of online submission is much simpler for me --
no typing the poetry on a typewriter and having a sighted person
proofread it; no traipsing to the post office to buy stamps and mail
the letters, no having to find a reader to read Literary Marketplace
or other such references at their limited convenience. Thanks for the
wings you've afforded me.

~lcrew/gbtallies
Poetgirl