Email: Jerry Atrick <theelder@igc.org>
City: State: Boston, MA

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
_x_Lesbigay Issues. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/lbg.html
___Poetry Resources. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/poetry.html
___Religious Resources. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Please comment:

Dear Louie,

We have met only a few times, sadly. The last time that I can remember was
at the church of St. John the Evangelist in Boston, MA with that wonderful
guy Byron Rushing. You may remember that I was the International Treasurer
for Integrity, Inc. from 1978 through 1981. I joined Integrity in 1976 and
now attend Integrity meetings at St. Ann's Church in Lowell, MA as often as
possible.

The lecture by Marilyn McCord Adams, "Leaven in the Lump of Lambeth:
Spiritual Temptations, Ecclesial Opportunities", is absolutely fantastic.
Thank you so much for making that available on your web site.

Give our regards to Ernie, please. I'm sorry that I have never had the
pleasure of meeting him.

Enclosed is a photo of me and my husband of six years. We were married
legally in Massachusetts and religiously at our parish, St. John the
Evangelist on Beacon Hill in Boston, MA last summer.

Our best to both of you.

George W. Casper, P.E.
56 Percival Street
Boston, MA  02122-1726

One is never too old to start a journey.    (Alex Beam)