Cecilia, KY

Name: Rose Lineberry
Email: grniiofky@alltel.net
Yr. web site: http://360.yahoo.com/ky_grnii
City: State: Cecilia, KY

I heard about or connected to your page via: Told you do a search
after I found information abour publishing manuscripts.

_X_Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
_X_Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

Please comment: Mr. Crew, a new friend sent me in search of your
site.  He has mentioned that he had several poems published and I
asked how a writer gets started.  I have always written short
stories, poems, prose and even lyrics, (I thought would make a fairly
decent song) and that was as far as they ever got...from the brain to
the end of the pencil, and from there onto the paper.  Was it good?
I liked it,  but I am no critic...I liked Hook!

I enjoyed your site, Thank you.  Have a great evening and God bless.

Rose (AKA Country)