Lake Wales, FL

Name: Cheryl Boutin
Email: boutinik@netzero.com
Yr. web site: http://www.writerscafe.com/profile/boutinik

City: State: Lake Wales, FL

I heard about or connected to your page via: internet search engine
named Excite

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
__x_Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other: Thank you for a very informative website that thoroughly lists
online literary journals that accept submissions.  I was also very
interested to read about how you met your lover and the issues you
encountered. I personally don't know any gay men and it was
enlightening to see how you dealt with your relationship. Even if I'm
not gay, I respect you for your bravery and insights on these
issues.  I think God is mostly concerned with men's hearts so it is
sad to think some believe gay's can't receive the peace of Christ.
Bless you both...