Longmont, Colorado

Please put the next four responses on the same line with the prompts.

Name: Lelanda S. Lee
Email: LelandaLee@aol.com
Yr. web site: none
City: State: Longmont, Colorado

I heard about or connected to your page via: Google

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
X___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
X___Poetry Resources. E.g.,
X___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

Please comment:

Dear Louie,

I was truly delighted to find your Web pages, which I reached through
looking for information about Black Priests in The Episcopal Church.
I serve on the Commission on Racial Justice in the Diocese of
Colorado and am a 57-yr old (Cantonese) Chinese-American mother of a
Lesbian bi-racial daughter (almost 22).  I'm in the church for the
long haul (my family was Christian three generations before being run
out of China by the Communists), and it's an uphill slog all the
way.  If the Blacks are under-represented and under-acknowledged, the
Asians are positively invisible.  I'm putting myself "out there" and
have been nominated for General Convention deputy.  I'm also planning
to run for my deanery's lay seat on the Standing Committee.

I will gather some information on Black clergy in Colorado to forward
to you and the Office for Black Ministry, because there are at least
two female Black deacons I know of who are not listed.  We have one
Latina deacon and no Asian or Native American clergy in our diocese.

Blessings to you for your ministries.

Lelanda

Lelanda S. Lee
8591 Bridle Ct.