Bermuda

Name:  Grace Welch
Email:  gracewelch@yahoo.com
Yr. web site:
City: State: Bermuda

I heard about or connected to your page via:

__x_Poetry Resources. E.g.,

Other:   Louie - I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for
your creation and maintenance of the publishers list. I'm a
part-time, just-starting-out poet (overseas) who doesn't have the
faintest idea about something called "international response
coupons",  so your list of places that take e-mail entries has been
just great.  I've had a couple of publishing successes as well and am
still making my way through your list from time to time.

I noticed that you are also a Christian.  It would be wonderful to
find a list of faith-based publishers looking for poems about the
faith, christian walk, etc.  Just a thought!

Kindest Regards,

Grace E. Welch