Las Cruces, NM

Caroline Thompson
 Arly1@comcast.net
 Las Cruces, NM

I really enjoyed the series on Bishop Pike. I remember when the choir
of St. Andrew's (Saratoga, CA) stood around what would become the
perimeter of the new Church building and the Bishop dug the first
shovel full.  Months later when it was time for the building to be
dedicated, the choir waited up in our balcony until he knocked at the
door, then we sang "I was glad..." . It was so grand, so powerful,
and the Bishop was simply electric. It was a dedication never to be
forgotten.

[See http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/dojustice/j495.html -- LC]