Provo, UT

    Entry Form Please copy into an email message, fill it out, and mail
                       to lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu
Please put the next four responses on the same line with the prompts.
Name: Debra Witham
Email: withamds@yahoo.com
Yr. web site: none
City: State: Provo, Utah I heard about or connected to your page via:
google search on poetry publishers
I spent most of my time with your: poetry section
Put an X to the left of  all that apply. ___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
_x_Poetry Resources. E.g.,
___Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html Other:

Please comment:

 I will definitely be using this site. I am very thankful that you
have taken the time to list this valuable resource and make it
available to all. I have been writing poetry for over 30 years but
never have done much with it other than keep it in binders. It has
almost been a passion of mine, and I do plan to go forward with it.
Thanks again for your assistance to so many. You are a rare breed.