Not given

Dear God, this is awful, and an embarrassment to any Episcopalian.
How did I hear of you? - via Chris Johnson.
By the way, have you invited +Iker or any other conservative bishop
to speak in Newark recently?

Louie Crew replies:

A few years ago Bishop Spong invited conservative Bishop Wantland (Eau
Claire) to speak.  He never returned the courtesy, but then conservatives
don't profess to be inclusive.  Progressives do and must live by the
principle of inclusivity or lose our integrity.

Thank you for dropping by.   I am not sure what the reference is to "this" in
your statement "This is awful, and an embarrassment."  It could fit the
events of many of these days.  Joy anyway.   Nor do I know which Chris
Johnson you mean, but best wishes to him anyway.

LC