a couple of questions for you

I assume you realize that your perversion of Jesus's remarks warning people
to let little children alone will result in even more painful punishment
than the punishment that Jesus was referring to.

My question is, and the reason I am writing, is WHY?   You're turning the
church against it's founder?  Is this what you want?  Do you think you will
be successful?

I am undertaking a study, an experiment really, and weven if you don't agree
with my reasoning, Dr. Crew, would like you to respond.  Will you please.

Thank you,

Jules Gilbert