Re: a couple of questions for you

No, in spite of your assertion, I am not a kook but a representative of the
living God and his Son, Jesus Christ.

And for your conversion of the straight Gospel message into trash, you will
one day be as asked to give an account.

And you won't be able to.  You will plead and you will connive, but all this
will do is make the Judge angrier and angrier.  And as for the local
authorities, I doubt that their police powers count for very much in Heaven.
And they, as well as you and I will each be asked to account for who we were
in this life.

And your anti-Christian behavior masked as a priest of the church will not
get you very far.  Nor will your conversion of Jesus's remarks.

I wrote you with the intent of asking you to participate in a scientific
experiment.  Someone, a friend, had given me a list of people who might be
candidates for what I believe is a new kind of telogical experiment.
However, when I came to your website and saw how you converted Jesus's
warnings I was repulsed.

I think I'd rather you didn't write me anymore.

And as for the police, I don't think they like being asked to defend people
who endorse child molestation.  Remember, they have kids and see the effects
of homosexual savagery.

--jg