Milwaukie, Oregon

Name:  Phil Wallace
Email:  droogymate@yahoo.com
Yr. web site:  the cobbler's son has no shoes
City: State:  Milwaukie, Oregon (orygun)

I heard about or connected to your page via:  years ago via ECUSA
I spent most of my time with your:

___Computer Materials. E.g.,
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g.,
_X_Poetry Resources. E.g.,
_X_Religious Resources. E.g.,
http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:  if there were an ordained LBG energizer bunny, you would be
it, I visit to see if you every wind down

Please comment:  20 years ago female priests gave me shivers and 5
years ago gay priests sent cold chills down my spine, I was
the frozen chosen. So why do I love the PB so much and adore our own
female rector and why do I think you are such a hoot (witty,
spiritually vibrant and loving) and hope I'll get to meet you some
day?  It's a mystery, or global warming. I only wanted to say thank
you, for the wonderful online resources you provide.    - Phil