Champaign, IL

Name: Linde Brocato
Email: linde.brocato@gmail.com
Yr. web site: n/a
City: Champaign State: IL

I heard about or connected to your page via: google search for quote
from Micah "do justice, love mercy, walk humbly"

I spent most of my time with your: poking around, but read
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/dojustice/j117.html

Put an X to the left of  all that apply.

xx Computer Materials. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/sharewar.html
___Lesbigay Issues. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/lbg.html
___Poetry Resources. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/poetry.html
xx  Religious Resources. E.g., http://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

Other:

Please comment:
Enjoyed the essay on compassion, a great deal.  I think I also poked
around on your website several years ago, too.

--
Linde Brocato, Ph.D. lmb@uiuc.edu
CV: http://leep.lis.uiuc.edu/publish/lmb/lmbcv2006.html