Goffstown, New Hampshire 03045

  • To:
  • Subject: Goffstown, New Hampshire 03045
  • From: St. Matthew's Office <office@stmattsepiscopal.org>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:06:21 -0400

The Rev. William E. Exner

exner@comcast.net

2008

Goffstown, New Hampshire 03045

  Hi Louie,

     I've been meaning to sign on for a number of years and, while on
the subject of good intentions, also been meaning to thank you for
your support, help, and leadership during committee meetings of
National/International Concerns at the last General Convention.
Though I've been fighting the good fight as best I can as a parish
priest, Gene Robinson's `disinvitation' to Lambeth has inspired a new
level of commitment.  It was Bishop Theuner's letter on your pages
that helped spark this heart in Eastertide.  May God continue to
bless you!  Bill+

and

.