Lexington, KY

Catherine and I do appreciate the way you consistently remember our
anniversary..

I was interested to know, from your list of April 16 anniversaries,
that Peter and Marguerite Casparian's anniversary is just the day
after ours.  I was at their wedding (in her family's Methodist
Church) and had celebrated the Eucharist for them that morning, in
the nearby Episcopal Church.  That was before Catherine and I
married, and I had forgotten the date.

(The Rt. Rev.) David B. Reed

         Retired Bishop of   Kentucky

               Reply to xbpofky@bellsouth.net